Savor the rustic, smoky goodness of mesquite-roasted vegetables with this mouthwatering recipe that's perfect for any season.
Mesquite Roasted Vegetables
- 1 bunch carrots (4-5 carrots), peeled, and sliced into ribbons
- 1 bunch Asparagus, washed and snapped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Finch & Fennel Mesquite Seasoning
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425.° Arrange veggies on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle on Finch + Fennel Mesquite seasoning, to taste. (We used a little less than a tablespoon)
- Toss to thoroughly coat all the vegetables.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, stirring veggies halfway through.
This is a perfect side dish for Mesquite Bacon + Apple Pork Chops!