The Kitchen Store & More registry policies:
- Showers in Conway – Please notify us about all showers in Conway. We deliver to Conway showers only. When the shower invitations are mailed, we must have the person’s name, phone number, and delivery address.
- Showers NOT in Conway – You are welcome to make arrangements with someone (ie. your mother, sister, friend, the shower hostess, or anyone) to pick up your gifts for an out of town shower. When the shower invitations are mailed, we must have the person’s name and phone number. We will be happy to wrap all gifts purchased for the shower and have them ready for the arranged pick up. Otherwise, the gifts will be sent with the purchaser or held for you.
- Updating Your Registry – You are invited to come back and add to your registry at any time. You are especially encouraged to come back within two weeks before showers. Also, if your registry is running low on items, you can expect for us to call and ask you to come add more items to your registry. After all, we want you to receive what you want!
- Exchanges – Please bring back any item(s) as soon as you know it is not going to work for you. Gifts can be exchanged for in-store credit up to 30 days after the event date. Clearance items cannot be returned or exchanged. Gift cards never expire and your credit may be used at your convenience. No cash refunds for any merchandise.
- Registry Display Shelf -- We will have a shelf with a selection of your registry items on display two weeks before your shower and your due date. We have limited space and must alternate in the time between. We welcome you to bring in a 4x4 photo or announcement to be displayed on your shelf. Sorry, but we unable to return the photo.
- Hostess Gifts – We offer many ideas for hostess gifts and party favors in all price ranges. We will be happy to help you choose the perfect gifts, which includes complementary wrap.
- Gift wrap Boxes – We recycle all cardboard and would appreciate the return of any boxes you would be throwing away.