Nothing makes spring sweeter than these happy little spring butter cookies made with the OXO Good Grips Cookie Press.
These tasty little morsels look complicated but they could not be any easier. The cookie press is so easy to use and it's made with the exceptional quality OXO Good Grips is known for.
Easy Butter Cookie Recipe
- 3 sticks of unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour
- Pre-heat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, sugar, and salt until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs one at a time, mixing continuously.
- Mix in flour until combined.
- Place dough in cookie press with desired disk. Press onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes until edges are golden.
Variation: Replace vanilla with 1 tablespoon orange zest or replace vanilla with 2 teaspoons lemon extract and 2 tablespoons of poppy seeds.
More Supplies for Cooking Making
OXO Non-Stick Pro Cookie Sheet: heavy gauge aluminized steel for durability and even baking. The textured pattern allows for better air flow and easy release.
Oxo Nylon Flexible Turner: perfect for flipping, turning, or removing cookies from baking sheets.
NordicWare Baking and Cooling Rack: great for cooling freshly baked foods.