This easy and quick Santa Fe Southwest Pasta Salad is a great summer salad idea for entertaining, potlucks, & more!
The recipe is versatile so use it as a basic guide. It's easy to add anything you have left over in the refrigerator. Xandra added a little bit of shredded cheese and chopped cherry tomatoes we needed to use up and it tasted fantastic.
The Wind & Willow Santa Fe Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix is non-negotiable though. It has just the right amount of southwest spices to add the perfect flavor to this easy summer side dish.
Santa Fe Southwest Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 lb Rotini
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 package Santa Fe Dip Mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cook pasta & when it’s almost al dente, add corn. Continue to boil until corn is heated through and pasta is done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, combine veggies and cilantro in a large bowl. Mix in lime juice, sour cream, mayonnaise, and the Santa Fe dip mix. Add pasta and corn and toss to coat evenly.
Don't forget to save the Santa Fe Pasta Salad recipe to your Recipes board on Pinterest!