Dive into the flavors of fall with our Pumpkin Pie Cider Fizz, a tantalizing blend that captures the essence of crisp apples, creamy pumpkin, and a hint of toasted marshmallow indulgence.
Pumpkin Pie Cider Fizz
- 15 oz. Pumpkin Puree, chilled
- 4 cups Cream soda, chilled
- 4 cups Aspen spiced apple cider, chilled
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. Toasted Marshmallow Torani Syrup
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
- In a punch bowl or a large glass pitcher, blend pumpkin puree and cider. Whisk in cream soda.
- In a separate, large bowl, whip heavy cream until thickened, yet pour-able.
- Add Toasted Marshmallow Syrup and mix to combine well.
- Pour Toasted Marshmallow whipped cream on top of the Pumpkin Pie Cider Fizz.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon & serve.
Notes: Add frozen cider or frozen cream soda rings to keep chilled, if desired. You may also serve the Toasted Marshmallow whipped cream on the side.