Create a fun and unique pumpkin party keg perfect for fall parties and gatherings. It's as easy as pie!
Final Touch Watermelon Tapping Kit $21.99 | Karma Black & White Metal Tray, Large $39.99
How to Install the Pumpkin Tapping Kit
- Use a serrated knife or pumpkin carving tool to create a lid. Remove and clean out pumpkin. Set aside pumpkin seeds for roasting, if desired.
- Use the included coring tool to create an opening for the spigot.
- Insert the shank on the outside of the pumpkin.
- Secure the bolt on the inside of the pumpkin.
- Attach the faucet. Tighten to secure and prevent leakage.
- Fill pumpkin with beverage.
What to Serve in a Pumpkin Party Keg
Aspen Cider Spices $3.99 - Cinnamon Orange Spice | Original Mulling Spice Blend | Original Mulling Spice Blend, Sugar Free
- 1 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 gallon Apple Cider
- 1/2 box Aspen Cider Spice (3 flavors to choose from)
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher. Stir well.
- Serve over ice, if desired.
Note: Cider may also be heated in a slow cooker or on stove top and served warm.