Coated in a zesty glaze, these pepper jelly air fryer chicken wings combine sweetness with a hint of spice, making them a crispy and flavorful twist on a classic favorite.
Pepper Jelly Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- 1 lb. chicken wings, thawed
- 1 TBSP Finch + Fennel Basque Seasoning
- 5 oz. Liz & Linda's Pepper Jelly, Original or Red Hot (half a jar)
- Olive Oil
- Fresh parsley, chopped, optional
- Pat wings dry. Toss in olive oil and the Basque seasoning.
- Set Air Fryer to 400°. Air Fry wings for 8 minutes per side.
- While wings are cooking, heat pepper jelly in microwave safe bowl until thin.
- Once wings are done, toss in pepper jelly and serve.