Indulge in crispy perfection with our mouthwatering Parmesan Crisps recipe that will satisfy your cheese cravings in every crunchy bite. These easy, cheesy crisps are perfect for pairing with soup or snacking as is!
How to Make Parmesan Crisps
- Use the OXO Rotary Grater to grate little piles of Parmesan on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 4-6 minutes, watching closely. They’re done when they’re bubbly, flat, and golden around the edge.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on the tray. Enjoy them as-is or with your favorite soups!
Helpful Tools to make Tasty Parmesan Crisps
- OXO Rotary Grater - easily grates hard cheeses. Doubles as handy storage for cheese-just pop it in the fridge for next time!
- Unbleached Parchment Paper - Parchment paper keeps foods from sticking without greasing baking pans or the use of oils.
- Oxo Non-stick Pro Cookie Sheet - OXO's metal bakeware brings you the same best-in-class quality and performance found in commercial bakeware.