Halloween Muddy Buddies are a tasty addition to Halloween party buffets. They can also be bagged up and shared with friends and family. Or, alternatively, they're equally good by the handful standing at the counter with a large spoon. Not that anyone here was caught doing that...👻
Halloween Muddy Buddies
- 9 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup Pumpkin Pie Kit Kats cut into small pieces
- Halloween sprinkles
- Melt the chocolate chips, butter, and peanut butter in a large bowl in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir and return to microwave for 30 seconds until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add Chex cereal and stir until coated.
- Mix in powdered sugar and stir to combine and coat the cereal mixture.
- Add candy, baking mix, and sprinkles.
- Store in an airtight container.