Lovely and bright red hot pepper raspberry preserves make this Dazzling Razzmatazz Dip perfect for holiday entertaining throughout fall and winter.
Serve in a tiny pumpkin on your fall and Thanksgiving charcuterie boards for a stunning and festive display.
We've been serving this delicious Robert Rothschild Farms dip in-store for years and it's always a hit with customers and staff.
Topped with Hot Pepper Raspberry preserves, it's the perfect blend of sweet and savory, with just a tiny bit of heat. Pair this dip with Fritos corn chips, pretzel chips, or crackers for a tasty appetizer.
Terrapin Ridge Farms Hot Pepper Raspberry Preserves $9.99 | Mud Pie Charcuterie Serving Board $41.99
- 6 green onions, chopped (both green & white parts)
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 mayonnaise (or enough to hold dip together)
- 1 jar Hot Pepper Raspberry Preserves
- Mix the green onions, pecans, cheese, and mayonnaise in a medium mixing bowl until well combined. Spread dip into a shallow 9 x 13 dish and top with preserves.
- Chill until ready to serve.