Just in time for your Easter dinner, Xandra shows us how to make these delicious and extremely tasty Croissant Carrot Rolls.
Tools Needed to Make Croissant Carrot Rolls
A pastry cutter makes quick work of cutting the dough into strips.
Norpro Cream Hold Molds are made of durable, heavy duty tin.
Apply the egg wash easily with a pastry brush for less mess!
We like to use parchment on our baking sheets to make clean up faster and easier.
How to Make Croissant Carrot Rolls
- One package Pillsbury Original Crescent Roll Sheets
- 1 egg
- Food coloring, optional
- Parsley (or other greens) for carrot top
- Filling, chicken salad, egg salad, etc.
- Unroll crescent roll sheet.
- Using a pastry cutter, cut dough into strips.
- Wrap strips around Norpro Cream Horn Molds. Press end into the dough to secure. No need to grease or spray the molds.
- Whisk the egg with desired amount of food coloring.
- Brush egg mixture onto dough horns.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool 10 minutes. Remove carrots from molds.
- Fill and top with parsley.
More Ideas for How to Use the Norpro Cream Horn Molds
Brush crescent dough with a regular egg wash. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and use a pastry bag to fill with a sweet whipped topping or sweet custard filling.
Don't forget to save this to your fave Pinterest board and share with friends!