Indulge in the irresistible flavors of Cranberry Pecan Fluff Cookie Pie, a mouthwatering dessert that combines the tartness of cranberries and the crunch of pecans in a fluffy, creamy, and utterly delectable dessert experience that will have your taste buds dancing with delight.
Cranberry Pecan Fluff Cookie Pie
- Wind & Willow Cranberry Pecan Cheeseball and Dessert Mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tube Pillsbury Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
- Fresh or sugared cranberries, optional
- Pat cookie dough into a 9-inch round spring form baking pan. Bake according to package directions, adding 5 minutes to the baking time. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping, vanilla, and the Wind & Willow Cranberry Pecan Cheeseball and Dessert mix.
- Remove the sugar cookie base from the spring form pan and place on serving platter or cake stand. Spoon the cranberry fluff mixture onto the cookie base, spreading to the edge. Sprinkle the chopped pecans (from the W&W mix) on top of the cookie pie.
- Optional: add fresh or sugared cranberries around the perimeter. I used fresh here, and they added a delightful tartness to contrast the sweetness of the pie. I think sugared cranberries would have been delicious!