Captain Rodney's Cheese Bake is a mouthwatering hot dish that combines creamy mayonnaise, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese with a delightful blend of green onions, Ritz crackers, crispy bacon, and the iconic Captain Rodney's glaze. Prepare to indulge in a heavenly combination of flavors and textures that will leave you craving for more with every delicious bite.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One 8 ounce pack cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 6 Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup Captain Rodney's Glaze
- Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onions, half the bacon and ¼ cup Captain Rodney's Glaze in a quiche pan.
- Top with crackers and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Top with remaining bacon and Captain Rodney's Glaze.