These easy breakfast mini bakes are a delicious way to start the day! Prep them the night before for a quick before school and work breakfast or make them as a family on the weekend for a relaxing morning meal together.
Breakfast Mini Bakes
- 8 oz breakfast sausage roll
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, divided
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Melted butter
- 3 Creative Co-Op Mini Bakers
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Use a silicone brush to add the melted butter into each mini baker. Cover completely.
- In a medium frying pan, saute the sausage and onion for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add thawed hash browns and 2 tablespoons parsley and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed and remove from heat.
- Evenly divide the sausage and hash brown mixture into the mini bakers. Crack 2 eggs on top of each casserole, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining parsley.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until eggs are set. Bake an additional 5 minutes to serve eggs with a fully cooked, hard yolk. Serve immediately.
* For leftovers: Cover and refrigerate. Re-heat in the oven or microwave. Mini bakers are oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe!