Your Passport to Summer Fun Awaits! Enjoy your summer and check off some community bucket list items at the same time. Take the opportunity to explore new places, revisit favorites, support downtown businesses and have a fantastic time.
- Pick up a Passport at The Kitchen Store & More.
- As you complete the fun activities, check them off your passport, take a picture, get a receipt, or some other proof of completion.
- Bring your passport and picture proof (or another form of proof) to The Kitchen Store to receive a stamp on your Passport for that activity. Maximum 3 stamps per day.
- Each activity completed earns an entry into the giveaway.
- Drop off your completed passport by Monday, July 31, 2023, at 6 pm. The drawing will be held on Thursday, August 3, 2023.
Summer Passport Activities
Here are some suggestions and info about our downtown community.
Cool off with a super fun water balloon fight. Perfect for picnics, family reunions, and more! Here are some fun game suggestions.
"Toad Suck Campground, situated on the Arkansas River, is a popular destination for families and groups. Picnicking, boating and fishing all draw visitors to this shady campground." Source
Historical exhibits, picnic, hiking trails and more at Cadron Settlement Park
Eat at a downtown restaurant:
So many wonderful places to eat! Find one here.
Learn to play our staff favorite game in one minute. Buy Itzi for your family and have hours of fun.
Attend one of the many activities our libraries offer or spend some time browsing the books.
Grab a watermelon at one of our many local farmers’ markets and get to spitting!
Find one of the beautiful butterflies somewhere in The Kitchen Store and show it to a staff member.
Stroll through the beautiful Hendrix Campus and find the hidden lily pads.
Need some bubbles? Check out South Beach Giant Bubbles!
Located on the Historic Faulkner County Courthouse grounds.
Whether you make it at home or sip at your favorite restaurant, lemonade tastes like summer.
Nothing better than fresh off the farm produce!
Make kindness the norm. Need some ideas? Be a friend to a lonely neighbor, make a donation to a local shelter, leave a snack for delivery drivers, leave a positive comment online, send an encouraging email. There are loads more ideas from Random Acts of Kindness Foundation.
Enjoy local strawberries with this Strawberry Shortcakes Recipe.
Share in honoring the history of the Black business district of Conway at the new MLK Jr Square park.